Join the Ategi Team as a Support Worker
Based in Cardiff and surrounding areas
Salary: £11.03 - £11.30 per hour
(Depending on experience & qualifications)
This an interesting and rewarding opportunity for an individual who is committed, dedicated, and passionate about working in health & social care.
- To provide excellent support to adults with a variety of Support needs, this may include people with a learning disability, mental health issues or physical disabilities
- Varied working patterns & flexible hours available. Incl day shifts, sleep-ins, weekends & Bank Holidays
- Level 2 in Health & Social Care or be willing to work towards.
Ategi is a not-for-profit organisation providing Community Support & Supported Living services, enabling people to live as independently as possible by providing personalised, community-based, person-centred care meaning we make a real difference in people’s lives.
Our aim is to support adults to develop new skills and live independently, both at home and in the community. The work can be challenging but the rewards make every day meaningful.
Experience is not necessary as full training is provided. If you have the right values and an interest in supporting people to achieve their goals, we would love to hear from you.
We are a people focused organisation, with a great range of benefits. Please see our website for further information and a full Person Specification and Job Description.
Interested in joining us?
- Send us your CV and covering letter telling us why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full driving license is preferred but not essential
Regulated activity and as such, we will be conducting DBS (disclosure and Barring Service) Checks, as well as ID and Right to Work Checks.
Ategi is a Disability Confident Committed employer and as such, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy. Please let us know if you need support applying for this role.
Find out more about joining our team of support workers and how to apply here