What are Support Circles?
These are small groups of adults with additional support needs. Group size will depend on the people in the group.. Together the group will explore their strengths, identify shared goals and support each other as they work towards achieving these. The groups aim to have fun, meet new people, try new things, build confidence and skills.
Some groups will be for people with learning disabilities, others will be for other people who have support needs in other areas of their life.
What will you do?
- Come to the support circle meeting every week (1-2 hours)
- Share your strengths, and the things you want to achieve
- You will help the other group members, and they will help you, to achieve your shared goals
- Agree ‘group rules’ with your circle
- Meet with the Project Lead for support and training
- You might do things with other group members outside of support circle meetings
Our first circle is for people with learning disabilities.
Matthew can help you with this process. Please call him on 07795 358375 or email him on email@example.com
1. Read the Role Description - it tells you about what you will do.
2. Fill in the Easy Read Application Form.
3. Send your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're excited to hear from you.