By joining ategi you are joining an organisation that:
- offers permanent employment without qualifications or previous experience
- will train you 'on the job' to NVQ level 2/3 in Health & Social Care
- will provide all of the necessary mandatory training set by the Care Standards
- offers ongoing support
- has earned the 'INVESTOR IN PEOPLE' accreditation
- offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and allowances
- offers full or part time hours
- will encourage your Continuing Professional Development
- ategi is an equal opportunity employer
If you are interested in working for ategi our current vacancies will be listed below, but if there are no current or suitable vacancies listed, please feel free to download and return a completed application form which we will keep on file for future vacancies.
Alternatively, please telephone our Head Office on 01443 484400 and we will send an application pack to you.
Click here to download the ategi Application Form.pdf
Applications should be returned to:
Or emailed to email@example.com
The ategi Shared Lives Scheme is always looking for new Shared Lives Carers.
If you would like to fine out more about being a Shared Lives Carer
Copyright © 2010 ategi Limited. All rights reserved.